To think about

quinta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2010

10 Dicas para quem quer aprender inglês de verdade

10 dicas infalíveis para quem quer aprender inglês

Um comentário:

  1. Henrique Rafael 1° A

    1 - well, my name is Henry, English is the language I like best, I also like to study math, play ball, spend hours in front of the computer and hang out with my friends.
    Not like some materials such as geography, history and some other
    the little English that I taught myself, converssando with people from another country via the Internet, and little chance that I personally would live if I can form in England, despite being a very different culture I really appreciate.

    2 - I think the study of the English language today it is strongly important because English is the global language, any country, if you're traveling, the language spoken is English. why it is so important, if quisermors something in life we have to know the minimum English


    until tomorrow.

    ResponderExcluir